Start Preparing for the FE exam with this FREE get started course
What is the FE exam?
The Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam is the first step in the process to becoming a professional licensed engineer. You must pass the FE exam before you can take the PE exam.
If you need to take the FE exam, it can be overwhelming. Do any of the following statements describe you?
- I need to take the FE exam, but I don’t even know where to begin
- I have been out of school for a while, so I need to do a lot of review
- I have no idea what to expect on exam day
I have developed a 5-day get started email course that will give you all the information you need to start preparing for the FE exam. Best of all, you can get this 5-day get started course absolutely free!
How does it work?
- The 5-day get started course will provide lessons that will give you actionable steps toward preparing for the FE exam
- Each day you will receive a lesson in your inbox with new instructions to help you start preparing for the exam
- This is a FREE 5-day course that shows you how to properly get started in your preparations so you can pass the exam!
Enter your email address below to get your first free lesson!